WESTFORD, Mass.--(뉴스와이어) 2019년 10월 08일 -- Today Aspect Software announced the release of version 19 of its industry-leading Cloud Contact Center as a Service system. Built on its next-generation Aspect Via® platform, this release includes customer-driven capabilities and enhancements for both Contact Center and Workforce Optimization suites.
Cloud Contact Center v19 enables agents and supervisors to deliver better customer experiences by supporting a wide variety of real-time insights into an agent’s skillset, comparing initial agent skills to the actual competencies required for each contact, then delivering up the best fit for that customer engagement.
The release includes tools to help supervisors stay on schedule and analyze intra-day activities, including enhanced employee data regarding time spent in or out of adherence, real-time alarms, analysis of historical adherence trends and improvements to all notification modules that use this data.
Other major enhancements in v19, include:
· Integrated Workforce Management Mobile application
· Omnichannel email search, monitoring and reassignment
· Increased rule precision and more granular compliance auditing based on customer consent and preference, combined with callback and exclusion controls
· Microsoft LUIS Natural Language Understanding (NLU) support
· Hotspot Analytics that deliver actionable developer insight for tuning chatbots/IVR
· Performance Management Coaching and Gamification rewards and metrics updates
· Additional APIs for Salesforce.com, Dynamics and other integrations
· Scalability improvements, supporting very large contact centers with over 5000 simultaneous agents
· TLS/SRTP Encryption Technology secures the voice path between Aspect Cloud and the Call Center - all the way to the agent’s phone. Eliminates the need for dedicated VPNs, reducing complexity and improving reliability.
Rich training and gamification features in this release support both positive and negative assessment and paths for improvement, as well as support for automated coaching.
The modernized UI is optimized to provide easy intuitive navigation, search functions, and user favorites to quickly access high frequency functionality for customer engagement that empowers employees to perform at their very best.
“Version 19 is a major milestone for Aspect,” said Michael Harris, Aspect CMO. “This release offers new enterprise-class features to our cloud customers that require management and optimization of contact centers with thousands of agents. Our customers are our lifeblood and we intend to continue prioritizing their unique feature, scalability and platform requirements into future releases.”
Aspect will be demonstrating its new v19 solutions at ACE Europe, to be held at The Corinthia Hotel London October 15th and the Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo, to be held October 20 - 24, 2019 in Orlando, Florida.
Aspect is on a mission to simplify and improve customer engagement. Our enterprise software is used by millions of agents every year and supports billions of consumer interactions around the world. Our best-of-breed contact center and workforce optimization applications help companies keep agents engaged while providing exceptional customer service experiences. Our flexible, highly scalable solutions for self-service and live interaction management and workforce optimization are available on-premises or in any hosted, private or public cloud environment. For more information, visit www.aspect.com.
Products and service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191004005259/en/